Monday, May 25, 2020

Questionable

Wonder what watery business the King of Cups has with me today?  Poseidon or Neptune?  With The World positioned the first day of the week, I guess he has joined me to help with any emotional stability I may need. Besides that it always helpful to have someone along to that is supportive.
Watching the news this morning and all the reports about people flocking to the beach, I wonder what are they thinking?  Wonder how they will feel about themselves when they become ill or others in their group-along are stricken.  I love the beach and being near the water, but even with my much appreciation of the water-world, I would not venture out amongst the crowds.

2 comments:

  1. Give me emotional support (and honesty) any day over emotional enabling which just keeps me stuck.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...