Thursday, May 14, 2020

Choose wisely

Choose wisely.  Given a choice most of us will choose the path of least resistance.  Time to rethink that.  Times ahead are going to be difficult.  Who or what will help us through the trials ahead?  What support will be the most beneficial? 
Today I don't want to ask those questions of myself.  I am operating on almost no sleep and choices made when not well rested can be disastrous.  Just like decisions made in anger.  Best to put it off, until  the heart and mind can feel and think a thing through.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like the HALT of recovery - don't get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired because they will affect your judgment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had to admit to myself this morning that all I want to do is burrow into a hole. I don't want to have to think, to make decisions, I just want to hide. Which is one step closer to crippling depression. I want to take my book and go back to bed. Danger lies there, but I'm not clear how to step away from the dark side. Cold comfort but you are not alone, and I'm so glad you got a kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty has been a great companion. I tell her all the time and she wants rewarded with more treats.
      I am seriously thinking of leaving my part time position and moving my license into a holding pattern and just "be" for a couple of months. I am glad you have your kitties, chickens, dog, and of course Rob.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...