Sunday, May 24, 2020

Synthesis

And just like that a piece of the puzzle fell into place.  Yesterday I experienced a situation that normally would have plunged me into fear, scattering my sense of well-being in the day.  We all experience it, a moment when things go hay-wire, car breaks down, washer stops in mid-cycle, a family member calls and has a situation.  The list can be endless to those distractions that interrupt our lives.  Normally I go to the panic mode, not yesterday.  I realized that I could handle it, as I have always done, but this time without the drama and worry.  The trick now is to not go with what normally feels 'right' and reactive; the laments of "why me".  The World teaches us 'why not you' and then continues to spin.  Can't jump off, so go with it.  I have dealt with more difficult things in my life.


The Good Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid

1 comment:

  1. Yes you have, which can give you confidence to meet what comes.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...