Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Good for the morale

I have pretty much laid down my need of competition.  I will admit a good portion of my life I had to be right.  Reflections from a childhood when one never was.  I studied long and hard to have lots of answers so I could be right.  Used my undeveloped psychic ability and intuition to prove that I was right.  I never got into a smack down, because I usually won by being right in the first place.  I was born in the sign of Capricorn and they are usually right/correct about most things.  I used to say 'the difference between me and others were, they thought they were right, I knew I was.'  No more.  I don't have all the answers, don't need all the answers.  When a skirmish of sorts starts, I just back away.  Sometimes I watch, most time I turn and go my own way.  Today might be one of those days that someone piques my interest long enough to join the debate. 

3 comments:

  1. I tend to choose my battles much more carefully these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing the cards. I had a skirmish with the man I do paperwork with today. He is one that always has to be right. Across several emails we confronted. I pushed back, the second time which he did not expect. I think we are on a time-out, but it is not over. The Five of Card gave me an inkling.

      Delete
    2. Five of Wands Card gave me an inkling.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...