Saturday, May 9, 2020

The best policy

She's back.  The Queen of Swords visited me first of the week and has returned.  I need to deal with some issues of myself and she is reminding me that "honesty is the best policy" most especially with oneself. 
Albert Einstein is quoted as saying "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is a definition of insanity."
If old Al says it, must be true.  It has a ring of truth. I am caught in a loop and need to step off or step away.  Now is the time, and Queen is here to remind me, there is never a better time, than right now.



The Fountain Tarot
Jonathan Saiz
Jason Gruhl
Andi Todaro

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...