Sunday, May 10, 2020

Temptation

Sugar is the devil in my life.  So many challenges met and yet sugar still has control of me in my life.  Choices.  Candy or carrots?  I like both, candy is more convenient. Get a little buzz with candy.  It doesn't last, and that's the hitch.  Some leads to more.  During these weeks in quarantine my sugar consumption has amped up. 
What binds me to my sugar devil? I know all the reasons why sugar is my comfort go to.  Evidently I am deluding myself somewhere along the line if chocolate is always on my list of must haves.



Rider Waite-Smith Tarot



4 comments:

  1. some leads to more. our personal devils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark chocolate for me... I guess it helps that we only go out once a week to shop, so if I buy it, I don't have it handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supposed to be "if I don't buy it" :D

      Delete
    2. That's the trick isn't it, not to buy.
      Trick or Treat?

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...