Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Sunny days

"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy, sunshine in my eyes can make me cry. Sunshine on the water looks so lovely, sunshine almost always makes me high. If I had a day that I could give you, I'd give to you the day just like today. If I had a song that I could sing for you, I'd sing a song to make you feel this way."  ~ Sunshine on My Shoulders  John Denver

Winter has lingered a bit long this year.  Though a mild winter, it's last lingering breath has held on.  This weekend it changes to warm weather, The unofficial start of Summer.  I will take, and be glad.





Native Spirit Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...