Friday, May 8, 2020

Magic Box

Can we re-ignite the wonder of discovering something new? 
What new things or life styles wait for us around the bend after this calamity passes.  Well actually I don't believe it will pass.  I think we will deal with the changes and challenges for a long time, so long that those challenges will become the norm.  I had felt(cups) for quite awhile that something was coming.  We are standing at a fulcrum point and which way we pivot is yet to be determined.
For me I will choose the wonder that is always available in my wonder-box, My Mind.

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps the pandemic is pointing us in a new direction where we can rediscover our wonder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was watching some of the UNITE the other day and Bishop T.D. Jakes commented that God has sent us to our rooms. I like that. I remember being sent to my room as a child. Only the Divine can make the whole world take a time-out.

      Delete
  2. I've posted many times about 'the world going dark', didn't know this would be the route it takes. 'they' speak very promisingly about vaccinations, but they still don't have one for H1N1 or Sars or Mers, and this is just a mutation of those. As humans, who don't like change of any sort, this will indeed take years to get our minds around, the new normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you have posted several times about the world going dark. We are heading that way, if people do not take the "time-out" and change our directions.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...