Monday, May 11, 2020

Really?

Talk about a one - two punch.  The Devil yesterday and Death stops by today.  Both seemingly ominous cards.  Worry, Doubt, Fear.  Ouch.  Already in the midst of change, Death solidifies the Change.  No going back.  See the rising Sun? Onward is the path that must be taken.  The Devil can entice me but Death reminds me, change is upon me and I cannot stay with the known and comfortable. 
I have an outbreak on my lower legs.  Zoom meeting with Doctor a little bit ago and she said looks like bug bites.  My Louise Hay book says rashes and hives are notification of irritants in my life.
So detective work.  Death could be a good detective, search out and end the irritations for whatever reason.

2 comments:

  1. we are coming into flea season, does kitty have drops for the back of her neck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is an indoor cat so I thought no problem. This evening we are going to have a look see. If she has bugs, I will get the drops.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...