Thursday, May 28, 2020

From where I sit

So many people cards this week.  Many with much to say.  Will I listen?  Sometimes, but I will admit, I almost never listen to what old men have to say.  They administer and admonish from their platforms, which are not the same as mine.  Occasionally there can be good information, with their long history of experience.  Offered yes, demand no.
Now I am becoming the "old" or older and my advice and experience needs only be offered if asked.  Something for me to keep in mind.

1 comment:

  1. I can learn from the experience of others, whether they built the Titanic or created the polio vaccine. Wisdom is where the rubber hits the road.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...