Sunday, May 17, 2020

Gather yourself

This could be the Fool's pack.  Things needed to make a journey.  Careful selection of what one gathers and takes with them. 
The last couple of weeks I have wrapped myself in a heavy blanket of anger.  I realized last night how much of it I am carrying and how pointless it is.  Just when you think you are doing better, wham you acknowledge that there is more to work on during the journey. 
GIGO.  Gather the good, release the not good.




Native Spirit Oracle Cards
Denise Linn

4 comments:

  1. If you were perfect, we couldn't be friends ;) Remembering we are all working the path helps when I'm struggling. Thank you for not being perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Far be it. Thanks for being my friend. Sharing and caring are the best comforters.

      Delete
  2. We all have to clean out our mental cupboards and drawers on a daily basis. You're ahead of the pack because you caught what was peeking out of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read something last night reminding me that the anger and frustration wasn't hurting anyone but me. I have punished myself enough in this life. Enough I say

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...