Sunday, July 18, 2021

Water

 

Water, essential. We are approximately Seventy percent water, so is our planet, Earth. Microcosm-Macrocosm.  The element of Water infuses life with hope. intimacy and healing.

I am emotionally enriched and healing does occur for me when I spend time at Ocean. This morning I have spent several hours there, at least in my heart and mind. Currently I have a disc playing with sounds of ocean waves. We are mostly a mix of Hydrogen and Oxygen. Ride the wave!


Majestic Earth Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely, peaceful meditative period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you and all your parts. I've decided this morning to treat my morning time as a Practice. It is such an important part of my day and mindset, I need to honor it more. Like you!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...