Saturday, July 24, 2021

A little difference

 

I chafe against the Emporer's rule. Those seemingly old, ineffective patterns do not apply to me, well at least not all of them. Still, I can find safety and comfort within the walls of conformity; established parameters can help to guide me. The Grand Canyon is the granddaddy of all attractions, majestic, awesome, timeless, and yet over time it changes as all things and people do. The Emporer's guidelines as well change, imperceptibly, but change they must.




Majestic Earth Tarot




2 comments:

  1. I'm good with parameters as long as there are a few open doors and windows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a photo of one of the overlooks this morning, there were so many people there I felt suffocated just by looking.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...