Monday, July 12, 2021

No easy answer

 

Some choices are just not as easy as we would hope they would be.  Advice from others won't necessarily be helpful, because they come from a place of their own personal platforms. I recently did a reading for myself, and swords and pentacles were predominant within the spread. The final card was the Two of Swords. Thought over Reality. We can get so caught up in what we think about that we forget the day-to-day things of life. 




Majestic Earth Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Crow is my throat chakra. If I allow him to speak he never lies. The problem comes when I stifle or resist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is sometimes noticeable when someone is stifling their voice when they are constantly clearing it. The words are stuck causes the discomfort.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...