Monday, July 5, 2021

Milk and Honey

 

Yesterday I was invited and joined a small group of others for a backyard bbq. The half of dozen people are those I have met before, mostly within a family that I have been given the opportunity to assist in several home purchases. Lately and also yesterday I keep hearing the expressing of negativity. The fear and anger that seems to be ever present in our world. To join the rant and fear mongering is easy, what is not so easy is to let that all go and enjoy the moment. Though our days are all not "Milk and Honey" they are what we make them. Fill them with the sweet or wallow in the misery, they are ours to fill and live as we choose to be.



Wisdom of the Oracle

2 comments:

  1. There's always some joy or gratitude to be found in every moment, but sometimes we have to look harder than other times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you for going, regardless. I find myself strenuously avoiding people all together, although it is the last thing I think I want...

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...