Friday, July 30, 2021

Soft magic in a moment

 

This image evokes a deep sense of tranquil and it's contrasting energy a deep sense of restlessness. I have been ensnared in a trap of my own making; the desire to find the quiet silence of my center and the driving force of my basic nature to be on the go. Thus my inability to move. I have been telling myself that I am of a certain age and it's time to release myself of the trappings of others opinions, and a tiny voice in my head says "no that's not right."  I realize now, that insecurity has been the driving force in my life, most others, even myself, would never have guessed that.  I hope to find the soft magic of the place of acceptance of myself, just me. The me of me, like the tree, greeting each day as it comes.



Elements of Recovery 

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...