Saturday, July 17, 2021

Another Winter's Day

 

The Ten of Swords, the most intimidating card in the Tarot, at least for me.  I drew multiple times, more than ten, in the months before a major trauma event. No matter the image depicted in any decks I envision myself laying out with the swords stuck long my back. An image I still cannot totally let go of.  And yet that is what I must. Those emotions, some buried some swirling continuously, old regrets intimidating me, shadowing my days.



Majestic Earth Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Triggers are tough. Perhaps this just points to choosing a different perspective instead of hanging on to old beliefs.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...