Friday, July 2, 2021

Uncomfortable

 

How completely uncomfortable. Do we really need to place ourselves in such a challenging position to achieve a better perspective?  Do we place ourselves in challenging situations to learn something new, or adjust our viewpoint?  I just had a thought!  Am I experiencing such difficulties with my legs, because of a need to change? Am I self-inflicting? I definitely see and experience life a bit differently from the hobbled, hesitant steps I take as I move through my days. Definitely something to ponder, and that it is essence of The Hanged Man.



The Fountain Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Another opinion or viewpoint rarely hurts. Hope you get some relief for your legs soon.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...