Friday, July 23, 2021

Self-care

 

"When fishermen cannot go to sea, they stay home and repair their nets" a proverb that recently I read and keep handy on my desk.  

Inactivity can be a time of self-reflection and self care or we can  become irritable and annoyed. I mentioned the other day of the space of not-doing that I seeming to be stuck in. I have always been a gal on the go. But there have been many a time that that gal on the go wished for quiet, uneventful days. We are or must become the 'Steward' of our own mindset.  We choose.



Majestic Earth Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I think many experienced this irony when we fist went into lockdown. We did everything we wanted to do in about a week! But self-care to is a horse of another color, as it is ongoing.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...