Thursday, July 22, 2021

Nostalgia

 

I am pretty sure if I looked up and saw a face looking back at me from the clouds, I would definitely consider it a sign.  A sign of what would depend on my thoughts and emotions at the time.  The author of cards gives us 'Memories' so maybe a remembrance of childhood friends?  At some point in our lives most of us have spent time on our backs, cloud gazing. You can see all kinds of shapes of things and people in the their drifting motions. Puffy, fluffy clouds, what will I see if I took a few minutes?



Majestic Earth Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Even though the clouds and waters are dark, that looks like a friendly face. Perhaps some guidance and encouragement from someone from the past. I often think about such people in my past and ask, "What would she/he do?"

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...