Saturday, July 10, 2021

Shadowed corners

 

Sometimes we all drift off to those dark corners of our minds. No life, certainly not mine, is all sunshine and laughter. A misspoke word, a sleepless night, a sense of aloneness, any number of reasons can have us straying into the shadowed corners of our minds.  We can all succumb to a pity party; the thing is not to stay there. 

Its a rainy, stormy day today. Best to turn on all the lights, play some happy dance music, and remember, this too shall pass.



Wisdom of the Oracle ~ Colette Baron-Reid

2 comments:

  1. this too shall pass is not one I use, I've spent too much of my life burying stuff that way. I try to be mindful of the bad and the mundane also now, it all is minutes of my fleeting life.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...