Friday, January 29, 2021

Ride the dragon

 

I was listening to the news earlier this morning and with the new occurrences of the mutating virus and lack of vaccines, I wonder where we are heading. I know that there is not much other than holding onto hope and continue safe practices that I can do. The shadows of worry encompass many, myself included. I keep thinking of the adage  'what we think about we bring about' and with the degeneration of hope where will we go?   Impossible to ride the dragon, but that is what must be done.




The Chinese Tarot ! Jui Guoliang

2 comments:

  1. Most of those I know who have or had the virus weren't very vigilant about wearing a mask, social distancing, or washing their hands. These small things can make a big difference. A lady came into the library where my daughter works without a mask. When my daughter offered her one, she claimed she didn't wear them for religious reasons. I wondered if she worshipped at the altar of 'I,me, and mine.' She was promptly told she could wear one or leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making new masks today, with 3 layers and a nose bridge (strip of tin can) It would be easier to just purchase some of the blue disposable masks and use that for a third layer, I see many people in photos including the president doing that. But it's a project, something to do that feels constructive rather than sitting and fuming.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...