Thursday, January 7, 2021

Plans to be made

 

Yesterday's spin on The Wheel of Fortune indicated change and here I am on my way. The Seeker/The Fool indicates some new journey.  I am at a turning point in my life and The Fool drawl today gives me the nod to begin my journey. Where to go? What to do? What to take along with me? Kitty will be my traveling companion and what to pack is easy, treats for her and me. According to my astrological chart currently Uranus is prominent in my chart. Uranus is the planet of freedom and individuality, the force inside us that hates to be told what to do. Initiates and fuels the need to be spontaneous. Yep, The Fool.


2 comments:

  1. my secondary word of the year applies to and fits all of us. Adventure! Armchair or otherwise ~

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...