Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Tell me true

 

"This sign will bring success" caption at bottom of card.  I am looking for a bit of success. A boost to get me going again, or at least of bit of frolicking in the Sun.  I have been in a 'holding pattern' and though part of me says I am exactly where I am supposed to be a this moment in time, I am starting to get a bit ancy and bored with myself. Need to shake all that off and with Sun shining, tell myself, "today is a good day to have a good day!"  Now off to have a good day!




Tarot of Durer

2 comments:

  1. Hear! hear! I'm not sure the Sun (though welcome) brings success as much as the energy we expend to put behind our intention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, the trooth sayer... :) Sunny here, and we are actually having an outing to portland to explore mason beekeeping. Well they keep themselves, the best kind.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...