Tuesday, January 12, 2021

If Only

 

If Only. If only I could ride out and bring Spring back sooner.  I need to have my bare feet on soil or sand. But alas, it is barely mid-January and have months to go till the weather turns warm enough to take a walk through the wood in my bare feet. Traditional card is the Knight of Pentacles, and I wonder who in this card is the knight? The Spirit Stag or the gal tracking the stag? Sometimes we cannot hunt what must come in its own time. Spring will arrive when the timing is right and I will look for a messenger with Spring's arrival.



The Gaian Tarot





1 comment:

  1. Not being a lover of cold weather, I'm trying trying to find ways to make home cosier. I'm currently relearning how to crochet simple things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...