Saturday, January 2, 2021

It's everywhere

 

SUGAR. Sugar is my devil. I seem bound to it. I am a sugar addict.  I read the information on sugar, I hear all the warnings, but yet I am still tied to my seemingly need for it.  Christmas has come and gone and I look at the supply of this readily available drug that I have at hand and the gifts of sugar wrapped in various forms and designs. Will this be the year I can gift myself the freedom from sugar? Do I have the courage to finally face my devil?



The Gaian Tarot ~ Joanna Powell Colbert




1 comment:

  1. Either I let myself have whatever I want, or I reduce it gradually so that it seems easy to do so and the change sticks. May your method work for you! -Kate

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...