Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Moderation

 

"We learn to live for a lifetime"  ~ The caption at the bottom of card. Temperance, one of those cards that is more challenging for me to read or that I am comfortable with. Temperance falls between Death and the Devil, both of which are challenging cards for us all. Today through this depiction Temperance reminds me of Venus, the Planet that rules Taurus the Bull, in astrology. Taurus is somewhat about pleasures and personal tastes and the things we highly value. Exactly right - between Death and the Devil. Death reminds of us the time that we will lose those personal pleasures and The Devil tempts us with those same pleasures.  So I am guessing Temperance then is about blending those treasures into our lives while we can without being overly tempted by them; definitely a lesson for our lifetime.


Tarot of Durer

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me that those who live hard and fast rarely live long.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...