Wednesday, January 6, 2021

The Only Constant


 "The only constant in life is change." My Dad used to say this. I don't know where the original quote came from, but I remember my father saying this in his later wisdom years. Change comes to us all.  I can't decide if this Wheel is announcing Change or inviting me to take a spin on the Wheel of Chance? Either way change is upon me. 

I keep hearing the quote from Galadriel in the Lord of The Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring,- "I feel it the water. I feel it the earth. I smell it the air."


The Gaian Tarot


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to some political changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful movies. I recently reread the Hobbit and loved it, reread Lord of the rings and ended up speedreading, the movie was better.
    Change, chance, both sides of the same once sided coin.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...