Monday, January 25, 2021

Because

 

I was thinking about this card the other day. It is a card that was drawn many years ago by another, and it validated, at least to me, that Oracles can really connect us to the stream of information from our HigherSelf or HigherConsciousness.  I was at a friends business and we were talking about The Tarot. I was just starting to work with the cards and the gal's husband came in to her shop and though he claimed not to believe in all-that-stuff he asked to draw a card from a deck I had with me. The Magical Messages from the Fairies, this deck I am working with this week. He drew this card and snorted in derision and said "well there you go!"  At 45 he knew that they were not going to have anymore kids and exclaimed "hogwash"  Two weeks later one of their teenage daughters revealed to her parents she was pregnant and eight months later, he was blessed with a grandson.


The Magical Messages from the Fairies

1 comment:

  1. Bet he wouldn't touch those cards with a ten foot pole now, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...