Saturday, January 9, 2021

Gather thee...

 

I really had a laugh when I drew this card this morning. Talk about 'what you think about, you bring about.' Before my daily drawing I was watching a program with Kitty. It was a movie for cats, and it featured squirrels and birds at a feeding site. Kitty was entertained I was intrigued with the feeding differences. The birds were eating for the morning and day, the squirrels with their cheek pouches stuffed full, gathered feed for more than the day. The Four of Pentacles advises to hold on to what you have, and sometimes it might be just okay to keep more than you need; there is always tomorrow to consider.  Any offerings today, I am grabbing hold and holding on and to remember to be grateful for the offering.


Gaian Tarot

5 comments:

  1. A movie for cats! I might have to check that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something different that for Kitty, she gets bored too. I have Amazon Prime video and there are a couple available.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched cat tv too ;) Fiona has already wore a path in the carpet running between two feeding bird stations where the squirrels hang out late afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...