Monday, January 11, 2021

Curendera

 

Wise Woman. Healer. Advisor.  

I am stuck. Do I need to visit her or become her? Become her of course, as I cannot abide by doing what is told. I have spent a fair amount of time with others that are advisors, card readers, healers and have always found my own counsel the best. Lately tuning in seems to be garbled noise. I wonder if it is all the advice given and received mashed together in one frequency? My own inner Wise Woman says "why ask, when you haven't listened to my previous advice." OUCH

Move, Lead, or get out the way.


The Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert

4 comments:

  1. So true. As a mentor I've found that I can offer a wider, more panoramic view to others, but everyone makes their own choice regardless of my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, we do know what is best for ourselves if we stop and listen to our inner guide and intuition. We always want the easy way and sometimes that works and others we need to do they work.

      Delete
  2. maybe she is saying set self-ego aside and listen harder?
    Hard to do for me, I have an area I think I've done well with, and I've been listening to opinions and advice from outside for the last few weeks. Today I made some changes, which were really simple...why didn't I think of it sooner things. It was all my decisions...but yet, suffused with what I've been reading and arguing and disagreeing with. It was the melding that helped me make some what I hope will be smart decisions. . 2 cents from the left coast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always accept your 2cents worth. You have wisdom to share from a different perspective. Your advice I would listen to.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...