Thursday, January 21, 2021

Ready, Set, Stay

 

I have mostly gender identified with the Queens, mostly the Queen of Pentacles; this Knight gives me pause for thought on that.  Sitting here with this Knight for awhile I realize that I am a knight of pentacles.  Ready, set, and no go. This knight prefers to stay put. Yes, he has to go questing, for we all must seek out growth for ourselves.  The thought of out there is exciting, but when it comes down to it, like all pentacles we are compelled to root, to stay put. The need to seek and the need to stay are twin forces pulling at me from different directions. Comes back to the questions of  'are we what we do or do what we are?'



Tarot of Durer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...