Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Good Advice

 

Patience, Please.  Always good advice and best heeded when given.  I am seemingly on a "Time-Out" and it is becoming a bit uncomfortable for me. I have been here before and always rush to get back at it. What 'it' is changes, and in most of those cases, I later realized I would have been better off giving myself a bit more time in neutral.  My heart and head are still not in alignment on my path forward, so best to wait and see.




Magical Message from the Fairies

3 comments:

  1. I think we have been trained to be busy and not taught that being in neutral can also be productive in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have, a demand I have more with myself than expectations of others.

      Delete
  2. neutral, the most difficult speed. Sometimes I think I'd prefer reverse just to get some action.
    Can't think of the word reverse without thinking about
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD-fPb87mVA

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...