Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Flowers for Carolyn

 

The Empress has stopped by for a chat. She is here to remind to be grateful for all the wonderful things I have and done. I start a new trip around the Sun today so that starts my list. I started my day with a cupcake and wish. A wish for me. I think that self-importance was right up there with the seven-deadly-sins, but not so. I know that now. If we don't take care of ourselves who will?  Not an overblown ego thingy, but really positive self care. I am on my way out now for a lovely bouquet of flowers. That kind of self-care.



The Gaian Tarot

3 comments:

  1. Is today your birthday?! Hope it is full of good things (even if it isn't 😊).

    ReplyDelete
  2. and many happy returns of the day! And there isn't much more spirit lifting than fresh flowers in the house. As a part time fresh flower seller for many years, change your water every day, and pull off any leaves under the water line, they will last longer and the water won't get that horrible smell :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...