Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sit a spell

Look who has greeted me as I enter the Enchanted Forest.  The King of Boons(Pentacles).  Usually the Kings make me uncomfortable, too much old history with them, but this kindly sage makes me want to sit a spell and listen to what he might have to say.  He just wants me to know that there are many wonderful things to see and discover in my forest exploration and yes some dangers as well.  Be careful he advises, on which paths I step off.  Mostly though the forest is lovely he says, and that I am sure to meet others and visit lots of forest dwellers who may or may not help along the way.  A crystal he offers "for a good luck talisman" a token to keep from my time in the forest.
Today promises to be a good day and I think I will keep a crystal in my pocket and remember this King's advice, 'today is what I make of it.'

The Enchanted Forest ~ Lunaea Weatherstone

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait to see more of this lovely deck! And you're right - this king seems like a kind soul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to more cards!
    The forest protests itself, it simply asks we use common sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A whisper of foot steps is all we should leave behind.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...