Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Too much show

There are a lot more people wandering in the forest than I expected.  Three days of people cards and now a second King draw.  I am not sure this King of Wands should be out in the forest.  Mastery of the Fire Element, yes we know, but should you be flashing it in the forest?  I like to be entertained as well as the next, but really, I came to the forest to get away from the hype. 
This is my month of Gratitude, not that I keep it contained to one month of the year, so I am grateful to have met this King along the way.  Maybe his fire is keeping me from taking the path that I was thinking of, blocking my way there with his showmanship.  So I will move along.  Let him do what he does and be grateful that I can do what I do.  I always have choices, and that is a good thing.


The Enchanted Forest

1 comment:

  1. There are some seeds that can't sprout unless first being in a fire, such as caused from a lightning strike. I'm guessing this woodland fire king has way more sense than most humans when it comes to this element. His familiar is probably Smokey the Bear. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...