Monday, November 4, 2019

Questing

We can search the whole world over and then realize everything we really wanted, needed, or thought that we wanted and needed, we already had.  Dorothy had to go all the way to Oz to find out. 
Counting the blessings that have been bestowed upon us is the secret of the quest.  November is the month I spend more time in gratitude, daily; hourly sometimes.  I am doing much better all year long with recognizing all the bright blessings in my life.
"in my own little corner, in my own little chair, I can be whatever I want to be."  Cinderella ~ Rodgers and Hammerstein



The Fountain Tarot

3 comments:

  1. I probably say this every November when you say this but my three years daily gratitude journal changed my whole outlook on life. I shudder when I think how oblivious I was to my personal negativity I was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I catch myself and try to immediately correct my negative statement by myself. Much better but will have to watch all the days of my life.

      Delete
  2. Clicking my heels together and counting my many blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...