Thursday, November 7, 2019

Woe is me

"slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"
Recently I have struggled with increased anxiety issues.  A month ago, while on vacation, I allowed fear and anxiety to overwhelm me and upon my return home, I have been considering how I might proceed with my future. Yesterday's draw of the Eight of Wands reminded me of my path forward and with today's draw of the Eight of Swords I understand that I have started to concede my future to my fears.  This has got to stop.  Easier said than done with episodes of post trauma stress, but there are things that can be done. 
There are no swords at my back in this depiction, suggesting that I step back from my situation and give myself some new options.  Choices, thankfully can be wonderful opportunities.  I am grateful I have the choice to still go my own way.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps a therapist might have some practices and ideas to help with the anxiety. (((C)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe but I will not consider them poking around in my head, at least not yet.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...