Monday, November 11, 2019

Why?

Some days I am full of them. Big ones, small ones, little nagging ones. Questions.  Why ask why?  The need to know I guess.  The drive in most of us, to know more.  I don't pick up as many books anymore to find answers, mostly to entertain.  This morning I was looking over charts of the human anatomy, trying to figure out what is the place in my lower left back that is causing me extreme discomfort, it might be a itty bitty kidney stone, caused by my release of an outburst of anger the other day.  "pissed off" is a good term.  Guess it is lots of water for the next couple of days and positive affirmations to release my still seething anger. Another lesson, not necessarily in the books; realizing no one is worth self inflicted misery.


The Wisdom of the Oracle

1 comment:

  1. I think the 'why' for me is because it gives me a feeling of control, or at least information used for a possible solution. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...