Saturday, November 23, 2019

Resources

I asked myself this week why so many people cards?  And I asked the cards this morning and received the Six of Pentacles.  From the lack and/or hardship of the Five comes resources to help me get to the Ten.  The resources that help us along the way are not always what we wanted or expected but definitely assist us on the journey.  These  bunnies have shown up to keep her warm and comforted as she rests.  It will be enough to bolster her and let her continue. All the people in the forest this week have let me know I am not alone, when needed another will show up and help just when needed. Advice, a cup of tea, warmth by a fire, water to quench my thirst, a place to lay my head and rest if needed.  Support and companionship is exactly what is needed along the journey in the Forest



The Enchanted Forest

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...