Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Not sure

Not sure I have any connection to this card this morning.  Owls and Hearts and two keys.  The two keys are a bit interesting.  I went back through the fifty-two cards of this deck and about a third have some variation of the banner on the top of card, and none of them have keys hanging on those banners except this one.  Interesting that the artist put them there and then made no comment in the accompanied guide book. 
I am grateful that I have still have a inquisitive nature and can wonder about such things. 
Seven years ago today I had my spinal fusion. I am grateful that I am here today and all the days in-between.  My life altered immensely and challenges, there are lots of them.  I can't turn my head like those owls, but hey, there are lots of other things I can still do. So that is fabulous.

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...