Sunday, November 10, 2019

Spot check

A leopard can't change her spots, comes to mind in viewing this oracle card.  I had a brief conversation with my niece's companion yesterday, and he mentioned his contemplation of the drive to succeed. We talked a few minutes about the drive to be more, do more, have more. When it comes down to it, we are who we are.  We become more unhappy trying to be something others expect, hope, or want us to be. Even though I have been a bit unique from my others in my family, I have tried fitting in. A lot of struggles in life are to find the balance, for all of us.  It doesn't work.  I am going to really commit to finishing strong and be my own woman.  Thankfully I have time to still be the me of me.
To thine own self be true.


Wisdom of the Oracle, Colette Baron-Reid

3 comments:

  1. I too think we can be respectful of others without hiding our own light and wisdom. We do have instincts, but humans also have the cognitive ability to choose another way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since being in sales, I feel like Janus. Two faces presented to the world. Choosing which side I think another would feel most comfortable with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are much on the same page today I think. Many with the drive don't actually have a goal. Goals when reached can be moved or remade, but no goal is just flailing. You are young, you can still choose a direction.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...