Monday, November 25, 2019

Adrenal overload

Fives. Today the Five of Wands, yesterday the Five of Swords. 
Defensive posture.
Fight or Flight.
Run or Hide.
I have been reading several books on energy healing and it is apparent my anxiety issues, mostly contributable to trauma event and aging is playing havoc on my whole system.  Affirmations helped lots when I was healing and it seems like a trip to the store to purchase note pads is in order.  Thankfully I have read the works of some guides that can help me along.




Celestial Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Affirmations have always helped. I had to wear a halo for 4.5 months so my mobility was very limited. I think I might have gone through 20 tablets of 8.5x11 note paper writing affirmations.

      Delete
  2. good for you for seeking out healthy responses and working your plan. (((you and kitty))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting tidbit, my left knee and left hip(where they chipped bone off for fusion) have really been painful. A couple of authors say issues in those 2 areas are from adrenal overload which makes sense, since I have been having some real issues with anxiety.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...