Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Adaptation

Becoming or Unbecoming?  Is the equine becoming a zebra or unbecoming?  Since I am unfamiliar with the giraffe or tiger pattern, I want to help replace those bits of zebra that have fallen away.  Is that a choice I should consider?  Possibly the zebra is adapting so it looks like a one of its predators, pretty ingenious survival technique. My interference would not be welcomed if that was the case.
Message to me today, allow what is, is, and be grateful for new and intriguing possibilities.  The reward might just be in the waiting.




1 comment:

  1. Makes me think of cognitive dissonance - conflicting beliefs that lead to discomfort.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...