Monday, November 18, 2019

Carolyn's folly

Well it happened and I was forewarned.  I had to step away because of nature's calling. I stepped off the path, and some-way got turned around and now not sure how to return to the path that I was on?  Life is like that, going along and we have to answer a call and then when we try to pick up where we left off, the path before us is not.  No sense in getting flummoxed about it, I am in this beautiful forest and lots of daylight.  Now is a perfect place to pause and enjoy the moment. 
Today is a good day to remind myself that even though I am not where I thought I would be or even hoped to be, I still am.  So grateful for today.  Who needs an agenda when the forest is so lovely.  Enjoy what the day brings.


The Enchanted Forest

4 comments:

  1. embrace the new path... they all lead somewhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Occasionally a boxed in corner, but Life is like that sometimes.

      Delete
  2. There's always something to appreciate and be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always. Right now I am grateful that there is food in the fridge, so I don't have to go out in the forest and collect berries.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...