Friday, November 8, 2019

Cosmic doorway

An extra Major added in this deck, The Fountain Tarot.
It reminds me of a side view of the looking glass, not much substance, but whoa, when you step through, transportation to...
A Doorway to somewhere else.
The author gives us "a moment of cosmic clarity"  'outside and beyond'
There are days my cosmic clarity says I don't want to be a part of this madness on Earth, but that would be the easy way out.  Before I step through the doorway I need to ask myself, "what else can I do to leave the Planet better than when I came?"  Maybe today, a doorway will open and give me a clue.



The Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

  1. your thoughtful posts leave this a better place.
    That said ;) I'm enjoying The Gunslinger again, a long series of books written over 20 years in which doorways often play a key part. Looked at from the edge they aren't there at all, from the front, freestanding, and always lead to another world. Similar but different....but the people are the same. Something to think on when I wonder, what if things were different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. Might be interesting to read some of them, and discover new doorways through the story telling.
      Lately I find myself more distressed by the cruelty to delivered to each other and our poor mis-treated animal sisters and brothers. I going through lots of boxes of tissues from dabbing at my leaking eyes.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...