Saturday, November 2, 2019

Daydream Believer

Daydreaming is the stream of consciousness that detaches from current external tasks when attention drifts to a more personal and internal direction. This phenomenon is common in people's daily life shown by a large-scale study in which participants spend 47% of their waking time on average on daydreaming. ~Wikipedia

Pretty sterile description of something that can be so magical and fun.  I am grateful for my imagination, even the for the times that I end up in anxiety mode.  Life would not be so interesting if I couldn't daydream.  Choosing from one of the seven cups and wondering what if...lots of fun. Today, being Saturday and I am not working I think I will dream about riding about in the Chariot that is attached to those dragonflies the other day.  



The Fairy Tarot.  Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

1 comment:

  1. Impulsive choices don't always make for the best choices - better to consider them first. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...