Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Out there

You could wonder why Sagittarius and the Ace of Pentacles are being paired together.  The Ace of Pentacles is grounded Earth, something new with a strong foundation.  Sag is all about 'out there'.; Fire released.  Of course a new endeavor would require something to get it going, so I get that. Then I looked again, and this card could be me.  I was born in the sign of Capricorn, Cardinal Earth the first month of the year and my rising sign is Sagittarius.  My two natures have always been in conflict, and let me tell you, it has made life a challenge. 
I am going to go with Sagitta side and consider this draw a note from the Universe that some new idea is going to take root today.
Now that is something to look forward to and be thankful for.  My arrow of good fortune shot....out there!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the time and energy needed to get that effort going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, great attitude. I wish I'd studied astrology when I first thought of it in my 20's. Couldn't take the time, now my brain won't hold new information. trust the planets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I younger I studied some, and lots of it made sense. I think planetary placement does have some influence or really the planets are signposts along the way, but the human heart and mind and those of others scramble sign posts, until we just have to figure it out as we go along.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...