Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Fluctuation

Fluctuation is appropriate choice given my life right now.  Up and down, back and forth, this or that.  Whew.  It is all a balancing act.  The blues flu is beginning to lift because my choice is to not let my setback defeat me.  This 2 of Discs reminds me a bit of the scales in Justice.  In the day to day of Life, balance and weigh my options. 

"(Our) psyches and souls have their own cycles and seasons of doing and solitude, running and staying, being involved and being removed, questing and resting, creating and incubating, being of the world and returning to the soul-place."  ~ Clarissa Pinkola Estes



THE SACRED CIRCLE TAROT

3 comments:

  1. Balance seems to be popping up in the cards for me this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever seen standing stones? Make the hair on the back of my neck stand up, so ancient, so steadfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brave choice you've make Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...