Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Wait for it

Sometimes all I need to do is to just show up.  Always trying to figure out what it is next.  What should I be doing, what needs to be done?  Maybe nothing more than showing up.  Let someone else make a decision.  Let someone with a different type of wisdom make the choice.  Here is a Elder Fairy sharing and teaching some of those stories to a younger fairy, maybe her granddaughter.

For today I will stop, look, and listen for something that makes its way to me.  A story or parable that is shared.  Some words of wisdom that will help me along my way.  I feel somewhat at a crossroads; more like a path that branches.  Either path is a good choice yet the indecision causes some anxiety.  Maybe that is why there has been multiple drawings of  the Six of Spring, a rider on her unicorn.  I am dressed up and ready to go but, WHICH WAY?  After completing certain objectives how can we choose whats next, when there is so much to choose from?

"When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new." - The Dalai Lama

FAIRY TAROT CARDS - Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

4 comments:

  1. I'd rather my flailing around to a life like the Dali Lamas, groomed from birth, no where to turn to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boring. I have lived a life when the path is laid out before me. Life should be a bit of chaos, so we don't get bored. Of course the Dali Lama has had a lot of chaos, starting with being banished from Tibet.

      Delete
  2. Choices choices choices I just commented on Bev's post how I long for a more simple life. Often there is too much going on and it is hard to really listen with so much static noise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which path is the path of least resistance? When I find that out, I invariably choose the other path.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...